arthouse bay of fires is an architect-designed beach house nestled in a private and protected natural bush amphitheatre setting. Just 50 steps away is north east Tasmania’s Binalong Bay – luminous white sands, pink granite boulders encrusted with orange lichen and aquamarine shoreline. The Bay of Fires stretches north from here, with deserted beaches, clear waters and abundant wildlife.
arthouse is a self contained beach house offering two bedrooms with queen-sized beds that adjoin a bathroom complete with bath and two hand basins. The expansive, stylish, light open plan living space lead onto a large north facing deck and overlook the secluded garden with sounds of the ocean and water glimpses.
arthouse studio is a separate large creative space that awaits those wishing to express themselves.
arthouse is perfect for a couple or 2 friendly couples or 4 very friendly friends!
We welcome people over the age 10 and non mobile babies. This policy is negotiable.
- 2 bedrooms with queen-size custom made beds 100% latex mattresses
- latex, feather down & hypo-allergenic pillows
- cotton bed linen
- electric blankets & hot water bottles
- Waverley Woollen Mills alpaca blankets
- heating, woodfire heater
- 1 bathroom with bath and 2 hand basins
- bath & beach towels
- bathroom supplies, hairdryer & straightener
- full laundry
- gourmet kitchen, pantry stocked with complimentary essentials
- nespresso coffee machine with coffee supplies
- baby weber gas barbecue
- internet access
- tv, dvd, ipod dock & cd player, apple tv with access to netflix
- eclectic mini library of books, magazines, dvd’s & cd’s
- original artwork & bespoke furniture
- separate generous creative studio space
- picnic basket & back packs
- beach umbrella & shelter
- fishing rods & tackle
- yoga mats